"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together." “When I hear people say politics and religion don't mix, I wonder what Bible they are reading.” (Archbishop Desmond Tutu)

"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6.8

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Philippians 4.19

"Work out your salvation with fear and trembling." Philippians 2.12



Friday, April 29, 2011

What the .... ?


What were they thinking?

7 comments:

  1. It's a woman thing, don't even try to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to rub my eyes to be sure I was seeing properly. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can safely say (as if we didn't know) that being royal doesn't confer a sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was sitting right behind the Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What were they thinking?? Were they thinking, more like it! I actually liked the PM's wife's choice of hat, better. I would venture a guess that hers was the only one of it's kind there!

    BTW, I thought I saw William's uncle from his mother's side of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean? How she could wear brown shoes and a blue dress, tough times were even the blue breds have to save?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They were stealing the attention from the bride and groom. I find it distasteful, and that is not a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete